Our team’s objective is to provide you with experienced, qualified clinical research sites for a successful and timely completion of a study.
We create well-established working relationships at each site and implement our Strategic Clinical Study Management Plan to ensure excellence and precision throughout the life of the study.
- We engage in routine communication with all of our sites.
- We provide study update reports to our sites.
- We review enrollment goals and discuss recruitment strategies.
- We schedule regular meetings with both the CRC and Physician.
Our Sponsor services include:
Site Qualification Development
- Pre-qualify sites to ensure study is a good fit and enrollment goals can be met
- Site information packets provided to CRA
- Site visit preparation (e.g. protocol and equipment review)
- Site visit date and time coordination
- Regulatory document completion within 7-10 business days
- Centralized contract and budget negotiations within 7-10 business days
- Central IRB submission
- Thorough up-to-date CV, licensure and training certification review
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) binders
- Patient recruitment marketing services
- Identify process improvement areas and implementation
|Bausch and Lomb||Pfizer|
|Forest||Smith and Nephew|
Synergyst Research Group, llc.
4242 Medical Drive, Suite 5100
San Antonio, TX 78229
2313 Lockhill-Selma Road #245
San Antonio, TX 78230