Our team’s objective is to provide you with experienced, qualified clinical research sites for a successful and timely completion of a study.
We create well-established working relationships at each site and implement our Strategic Clinical Study Management Plan to ensure excellence and precision by conducting the following:
- Engaging in routine communication with all of our sites.
- Providing study update reports to our sites.
- Reviewing enrollment goals and discuss recruitment strategies.
- Scheduling regular meetings with both the CRC and Physician.
Our Sponsor Services Include:
Site Qualification Development
- Pre-qualify sites to ensure study is a good fit and enrollment goals can be met
- Site information packets provided to CRA
- Site visit preparation (e.g. protocol and equipment review)
- Site visit date and time coordination
- Regulatory document completion within 7-10 business days
- Centralized contract and budget negotiations within 7-10 business days
- Central IRB submission
- Thorough up-to-date CV, licensure and training certification review
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) binders
- Patient recruitment marketing services
- Identify process improvement areas and implementation